Antique Victorian 15kt yellow gold amethyst seal decorated with turquoise.
The seal depicts what appears to be a circus tent, meaning this could have belonged to the owner of a circus.
Made in England 19th century, Circa 1870's
Tested positive for 15kt gold.
Height: 2.5 cm
Length: 1.5 cm
Width: 1.35 cm
Weight: 6.6 g
Condition: General age wear, no damage, excellent condition.
PLEASE NOTE : CUSTOMS AND IMPORT CHARGES APLLY FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS OUTSIDE UK.
BIDDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING CUSTOMS DUTIES.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Pieczęć, Pieczęć ametystowa
- pr. 625 (15-karatowe złoto)
- Szacowany okres
- 1870 roku
- Kraj pochodzenia
- Stan doskonały - przedmiot prawie nieużywany, z minimalnymi oznakami wieku oraz zużycia.
- 6.6 g