Moretti Spiaggina based on the Fiat 500 L mechanics (much rarer than on 126 mechanics). Ideal for use in exclusive seaside areas and at the same time a rare collector’s item. It can be opened completely or partially. This vehicle is 49 years old.
Preserved/restored car with slight signs of wear consistent with its age.
Documents in order for the transfer of ownership. The vehicle is free from mortgages and seizures.
- First registration: 1971.
- Country of the first registration: Italy.
- Valid inspection.
- Number of gears: 4 + reverse.
- Condition of the mechanics: very good.
- Engine condition: very good.
- Number of seats: 04.
- Body type: open, Spiaggina.
- Bodywork condition: very good with slight marks consistent with the age of the vehicle.
- Condition of the interior: small imperfections.
- Interior colour: black.
- Type of interior upholstery: leatherette.
Road test: without problems.
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Viterbo, Italy.
It can be shipped and delivered upon separate agreement concerning times, conditions and costs.
For non-Italian buyers: please check the vehicle registration rules in your country before bidding. The European certificate of conformity, if required and available, can be provided for an extra fee.
- Typ modelu
- 500 Mini Maxi Spiaggina
- Rodzaj nadwozia
- 55000 km
- Dokumenty rejestracyjne
- z włoskimi
- 2 - W bardzo dobrym stanie, minimalne oznaki zużycia
- Skrzynia biegów
- musztardowy żółty
- Konie mechaniczne
- Pojemność sześcienna