Fiat 500 C Belvedere (parts of Topolino and Giardinetta design), preserved in good condition.
This was the first utility car with a large boot that was at the origin of the station wagon concept.
There are vintage documents, transfers of ownership and inspections.
There are some minor signs of ageing, the floor is in very good condition (visible in photos) and there are few signs of wear (easily restorable) on the body, not serious and normal for a car dating back to 1954; a small dent on the bumper and slight signs of surface rust. I checked the vehicle and I didn’t find any rotten parts.
- ASI registered car. Certificate from 23 May 2001.
- First registration: 1954.
- Inspection valid until January 2022.
- Body in good condition with slight signs of wear that can be easily repaired.
- Number of owners: 3.
- Odometer reading: 88,074.
- Colour: grey and cream.
- Manual transmission.
The photos are an integral part of the description.
The car can be viewed in the centre of Naples at any time.
- Typ modelu
- 500 C Belvedere
- Rodzaj nadwozia
- 88074 km
- Dokumenty rejestracyjne
- z włoskimi
- Skrzynia biegów
- krem, Szary
- Konie mechaniczne
- Stan (ogólny)
- 4 - W dobrym stanie, nadający się do jazdy, może wymagać prac mechanicznych i kosmetycznych