This is a nice old Blaupunkt car radio with medium wave. This radio was built in 1970 and has a chrome-metal front that fits well in a Volkswagen Beetle. But possibly also in other European classics. Radio works proper, reception is good, buttons work and the amplifier works well. Lighting also works well. This device has 5 preset buttons for AM and a DIN-connector for a telephone (separate cable required).
- Type: Blaupunkt Hamburg US 7. 630.517.010
- Medium wave with 5 preset channels
- Year of manufacture 1970
- 12 Volts
- 5 Watts output power
- Mounting dimensions (wxhxd) 180x45x150 mm
- Front dimensions (wxh) 185x60 mm
- Made in Germany
In short a nice well working radio for your classic car from the 60s and 70s.
- Rodzaj przedmiotu
- Hamburg US - 1970
- Bardzo dobry - minimalne oznaki zużycia i czasu
- 45×180×150 mm